Wednesday 20 July 2011

Back To The Future: The Game - Full Season Review

As a huge fan of the Back to the Future series - and of course, of Adventure Games in general - I have been following the progress of Back to the Future: The Game very closely. Now that the final episode has been released and the current series has been completed, I have taken the time to play through the new chapter of the adventures of Doc and Marty.


The main issue for me, before playing, would be whether or not the game series would dilute or ruin the feel and heart of the Movies. Well, I am happy to say that Telltale Games have shown great care with this beloved IP, and there is a lot to appreciate in the game. For my full review, and all of my thoughts on the series - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree, disagree or have any other opinion? Let me know what you think!